Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sad day, new friend and a cutie!

Today I cleaned out Hannah's closet to finally make room for winter clothes. We finally need to start wearing long sleeves (kinda). Anyway, I was SO SAD to get rid of all her new born clothes. What if I don't have another girl and never see my sweet babies in these adorable outfits? I thought to myself, "I don't even have pictures of her in all these outfits and now it's too late!"

So, I'm on a mission to take a picture of every single outfit she wears from now until....forever! haha. Here is picture one.


This outfit is super special because it is the very first thing we bought Hannah when we found out she was a girl. We found out on December 23 and we bought this on December 26. I was so excited! It's just a little onesie, but for some reason I just loved it!

Hannah has found her new best friend, Jersey. However, the feeling is not mutual. Jersey doesn't care too much for Hannah, but at least made mommy happy and posed for this picture. haha!


And this picture was just too cute!

7 comments:

The Skaggs said...

Adorable!! She just gets cuter and cuter, if that's possible!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

She's precious!!! What a smile!!! And, that picture with Jersey made me laugh out loud! HA!!! What a trooper! :-)

Strange family said...

Love her! She is a cutie!

Carrie said...

Oh, My! Isn't she a cutie?!?!

Pleasant Living said...

And of course, the bling on the ears just makes the photo op that much cuter!

Unknown said...

I felt the same exact way about Kate's clothes...I thought I was weird! And Bandit is acts the same way as Jersey...haha!

love~

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Sweet Hannah. Poor Jersey.Hannah is smiling so big in that last picture because she is so proud of her diamond earrings!!