Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sicky

Poor Hannah woke up sick on Monday morning. I could tell Sunday night that she wasn't feeling good. Last week she started having some congestion and then Monday it all hit. Her eyes were watering like crazy, nose running and coughing and sneezing. It was the first time in over 6 1/2 months of her little life that she was sick. It was so sad. So, we decided to stay in our pajamas all day Monday!


After lots of rest and an antibiotic, Hannah is feeling much better!! Can't you tell?

Although I HATE seeing my poor baby not feeling well, I really enjoyed all the cuddle time and her letting me rock her to sleep a few times. She even slept with Wes and I half of the night. I know that's a big no, no....but it was fun and we all survived.

I'm so glad she's feeling better so we can go see all the grandparents and enjoy TURKEY!

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: