Sunday, November 8, 2009

Parental Care Ministries

Hannah's Pediatrician and his family (Dr. Barret) have a ministry in Mbarara, Uganda. Part of their ministry is to orphans. This is an amazing ministry they have created and you can read about it here. My sister and her husband adopted a child through Parental Care several months ago and after praying and talking about things, Wes and I have decided to adopt a girl, Catherine. Here she is!
She is 11 years old and I think she is just adorable. A sponsor of a child provides them with the necessities that we take for granted and most importantly, schooling. What an amazing thing to be a part of!

If you are interested in sponsoring one of these precious children, contact me or go to the website and you can contact the Barret's directly. I hope that you will prayerfully consider becoming a part of this ministry.

0 comments: