Things you may not know about me….
I haven’t cried in months. I probably only cry twice a year, and that’s a stretch. In 2008 I cried once in March and once in September. Crazy for a girl! Especially a pregnant girl!
Seafood is my favorite food ever, and it has to be cooked by my parents. MMMM…crawfish!
I asked Wes out on our first date. He’s glad I did. :)
I enjoy playing sports, even though most people think I’m a girly girl. Softball and volleyball are my favorite.
I’ve been to Mexico twice and Argentina once. Those are my only out of country experiences.
When I was 3 months old I had spinal meningitis and almost didn’t survive it.
I hate sheets, but Wesley makes me use them anyway.
I lived in one house for 19 years, and since I’ve been out of my parents house I’ve lived in 7 different places.
I’m scared of big dogs.
Change is easy for me. I seem to adapt really well without ever looking back.
I don’t really have favorites. No favorite food, book, movie, color, etc.
In HS and college I was pretty independent, but since I’ve been married I’ve become WAY dependent on Wesley. Sometimes I don’t know if I would know how to work a TV or a computer without his help!
My first airplane flight ever was to Argentina, which was like 27 hours of travel time!
I’ve only had one grown-up job since college, and I’m about to leave before I hit the 5 year mark.
I hate bugs. Any type of bug. They scare me.
Nothing too exciting, but I hope you enjoyed reading!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Just for fun
Posted by Shelly at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
No favorite food, yet your parent's seafood is your favorite food ever!? So maybe you DO have a favorite food!
I hate bugs too. We teach our children that the only thing we do with bugs is SQUISH them immediately!
Post a Comment