Friday, February 27, 2009

Just our life...

Well, nothing too exciting is happening at the Tyler’s lately. Wesley got back from snow skiing safely and Shelly enjoyed a long weekend at her parents house while he was gone. I always get spoiled when I’m with my mom, so I enjoy it. She’s gone a little nuts buying things for Hannah, and I don’t mind that either! We pretty much sewed all weekend. My mom can sew and fix anything, so I had a list full of things to make while I was with her! I actually enjoy sewing, I’m just not sure I have the patience to make it a hobby.

I have a shower coming up in March with my parents’ friends and I can’t wait to fill Hannah’s room with everything she is showered with! We need to start filling the dresser that Wesley made! Wesley is heading to Houston (skipping the shower festivities) the same weekend I’ll be at my parents’ for his brother’s bachelor party. Wesley is the best man, so he was in charge of planning it. Hopefully it will turn out OK and he will behave. :)

Well, like I said, nothing too exciting. I think we are in the process of the “calm before the storm.” I know once Hannah gets here our world will turn upside down for a few weeks. I’m praying for a baby that comes out sleeping through the night. Ha! Is that even possible?

0 comments: