Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shower and Check up

I had my first baby shower this weekend and Hannah was showered with a TON of stuff. Does a little bitty human really need this much stuff?! It's amazing what all she needs and I was so blessed to receive so many things. This week I've been busy trying to find room for everything. Not only is her room full, the guest bath and some cabinets in the kitchen are full of her stuff, too! I'm running out of storage. I think I've reorganized things 100 times trying to make space for everything. Wesley and I certainly hope this is a little girl, because I'm not sure what we will do with all the PINK stuff if she comes out a boy!! Needless to say, I'm very thankful and grateful for the generosity of so many people. Below are some pictures from the shower.


I had my check up yesterday and everything looked great. Hannah has a very strong heartbeat and continues to be very active! She's positioned exactly how she should be right now, so that's a blessing. I'm due in exactly 2 months from today, so the countdown has begun!

2 comments:

The Skaggs said...

so exciting!!! And praise the Lord for good appointments. Can't wait to meet this sweet angel!

Strange family said...

God is so good! Just wait until your other showers! :) Then you can reorganize 100 more times! I'm glad the appt went well!