I had another check-up today and everything is good. Wesley and I have been going through birthing classes, so I had several questions for my doctor that came up during class. I’m a huge advocate of an epidural! I don’t try and sell it on other people, but I know it’s the thing for me. So, I found out when I would be able to get it and was assured that I could get it as soon as active labor kicked in. Yay! I also asked him about protocol on being induced and he said that they never let patients go past 42 weeks, but I could do an elective induction anytime after 39 weeks for convenience, if I’m progressing as I should be at that point. Obviously there is something natural about going into labor on your own, but there’s also the consideration of our families being out of town and them not wanting to miss out on anything. So, we’re just going to pray about it and see what is happening as it gets closer. I’ve had an intuition that I’m going to be early, but it’s probably more of wishful thinking.
Wesley and I are headed to Houston this weekend for his brother’s wedding. I’m super excited about the wedding and having a new sister-in-law, but the trip there won’t be too much fun. I’m starting to become quite uncomfortable after sitting in the same position for long periods of time. Oh well, I’ll survive. This should be the last little trip we take before Hannah is here.
7 more weeks to go!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Another Check-up!
Posted by Shelly at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ok! I just saw that "7 more weeks to go" comment and my mouth just fell open! That will fly by!! I'm so excited for y'all! Glad your checkups are going great! So exciting!!
Post a Comment