Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shower & Sonogram

My sweet friends Ashley and Dara gave me a shower this past Saturday. It was perfect! They did an awesome job and Hannah was showered with plenty of goodies!! We got a bunch of the day-to-day necessities and we, again, were so blessed by everything. Here are some pictures of the fun:



I also had a sonogram yesterday at the local college here. I asked my doctor if I would be having another and he said not unless he saw a need for one, and Wesley and I were really wanting confirmation that this was a girl! We were pretty certain the first time, but after receiving so many pink things and cute little outfits, we were getting a little worried about what we would do if it wasn't a girl! :) So, we got the confirmation we needed and we were also able to see our active baby girl again. It was wonderful. It was actually really neat having a college student do the sonogram (with the help of an instructor) becuase they pointed out a lot of things that our "professional" sonographer did not. We saw both her kidneys and got to count all her toes. We also got to see her sweet nose and lips. She had her hands in her mouth and it was so sweet! I can't wait until she's here.

Wesley and I have both been pretty busy. I've been organizing and reorganizing our house trying to make room for everything. It's truly amazing the space a baby can take up. Wesley has been busy building furniture for our guest room. I'll post pictures when he's done. He built a head board and footboard this weekend and now it just has to be stained and put together. Next is a night stand. What an amazing gift he has to work with his hands!

That's all for now. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Pleasant Living said...

Cute pictures, Shelly! I'm so glad that you got confirmation of sweet Hannah's gender. She'll be here before you know it!