Thursday, September 26, 2013

The fair

Two blogs right in a row! Don't faint....and don't get used to it!

Today Hannah was at school and some friends of mine invited me to go to the fair for lunch.  Who can pass up some yummy, super high calorie food? Not me! So, Ethan and I loaded up and headed to the fair.  It was cool this morning, but it was pretty hot by the time we got there.  So it was a quick trip, but enough time to get some goodies.  

Ethan ate a corn dog. 


We like corn dogs because they can't make a huge mess.  I ate tacos and after that we were hot! So we stopped for icecream.


Right when we walked into the fair there was a huge building shaped like a giant icecream cone and I'm pretty sure Ethan thought he had entered heaven.  I promised him an icecream after his lunch.  I told the lady a small one - I would love to see the large!

Pretty quick after ice cream we left the fair. It was Ethan's nap time and even though he wasn't fussing, he kept rubbing his eyes.  He did so good during our fair adventure.


Don't tell Wes, but I let him finish his icecream on the way home. It was a huge mess. 

Since he wasn't completely crashed out, we stopped by Raquet and Jog and bought Ethan some new shoes.  I've bought him several really cute pairs lately and he complains that they hurt.  I thought Toms might be our solution since they velcro near the toe. Anyway, they seem to have done the trick and when I put them on he ran (fast) through the store and didn't complain...and are these just the cutest things, ever!?



A fun day with my sweet boy.  We sure missed sister, though!!

0 comments: