Today we did something that Ethan hadn't ever done (at home)...playdoh! I'm sure he may have done this before at school or church, but it was fun for me to see him do something new. He really enjoyed squishing it.
After cutting it and playing with it for a while, he started eating it and we had to move onto something else - ha!
Hannah always loves playdoh and has actually been asking to play with it for a few days and we haven't had any. I bought some today and as you can see, we don't have the "no mixing colors" rule at our house!
She said that this was a campfire with stones around it. I thought that was pretty creative for a 3 year old...especially one that has never been camping to see a fire!
Love these sweeties and to my family - I promise I'm going to make it a goal to start blogging more often. I'm hoping for twice a week, but I'll be lucky to get at least one posted!
After cutting it and playing with it for a while, he started eating it and we had to move onto something else - ha!
Hannah always loves playdoh and has actually been asking to play with it for a few days and we haven't had any. I bought some today and as you can see, we don't have the "no mixing colors" rule at our house!
She said that this was a campfire with stones around it. I thought that was pretty creative for a 3 year old...especially one that has never been camping to see a fire!
Love these sweeties and to my family - I promise I'm going to make it a goal to start blogging more often. I'm hoping for twice a week, but I'll be lucky to get at least one posted!



1 comments:
You are BRAVE to let them use Play-Doh in the house. I even make Cole take it outside :)
Post a Comment