Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Park

post signatureToday after Hannah and Ethan got out of Mother's Day Out (Ethan calls it cool in attempt to say school - so cute!) we headed to a nearby park.  It was such nice weather and we were the ONLY people at the park.  I was a little worried because woods surround this park and it's not fenced.  Since Ethan is a flight risk everywhere we go, I wasn't sure how well this would go, but since nobody else was there, it was easy to keep an eye on him.

How cute is this little guy in his blue jeans?!


Hannah had fun as usual and climbed to the top of everything there was to climb.  I think I've started a trend with her because every time I pick her up from school she says: "mommy, where are we going?"  Tuesdays can make for long afternoons since when I pick them up they have already napped and it's only 2:30.  Ethan typically naps again when we get home, but it's hard to keep little princess entertained for hours before daddy gets home.


Love park dates with my little ones - especially when we have the park to ourselves!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness - he just grew up! SO BIG (and both darling as always)!