I don't know about you other moms out there, but afternoons drag on over here. We usually do something fun every morning, or at least get out of the house, but after nap time and before daddy gets home from work can seem like longer than the entire day. The warmer temperatures sure have helped things, though. We are enjoying most afternoons outdoors in our backyard.
(This nail looks really dangerous, but I think the picture made it look closer than it actually was - ha!)
Hannah loves piddling in the yard and picking up leaves and kicking balls....and playing with Jersey's dog chain and acting like it's a jump rope.
Hannah usually out sleeps Ethan every afternoon, so Ethan and I have had some of our own fun outside while Hannah finishes her beauty sleep.
He's so curious and into everything. He will get beyond mad if he can't reach something or if we take something away from him. I definitely see a spunky personality coming out in him. I'm not sure Wes would like me to describe our little boy as spunky, but my brain won't think of another appropriate word right now...
I pulled out the water table and Ethan loved it. I knew he would. He LOVES bath time, and that's a huge understatement. He will crawl to the bathtub multiple times a day and pull up on it. If he could talk I know he would ask me to put him in there all day long,
When Hannah woke up on this particular day she couldn't wait to join in on the fun....and take all Ethan's toys that he was playing with in the water.
Spring is upon us, people...and we couldn't be happier!






0 comments:
Post a Comment