Monday, February 27, 2012

Having some fun

Earlier this week Hannah and I decorated some cookies.  I spread the icing and Hannah did the sprinkles.


Daddy and Hannah enjoyed the cookies, but mommy passed this time.  That's a little too much sugar for me! And as for Ethan, he doesn't need any help staying awake at night, so he passed, too. 

Here, Hannah is on facetime with Marley showing her cookies off. 


Ethan sure wanted in on the action, but he stayed occupied helping himself to a snack.


I remember having pictures of Hannah standing in the fridge like this.  I guess I can't leave the fridge open while I pour a drink anymore! 

Ethan has been having his own fun on this little walker/rider toy. I got it out while Hannah was at school this week and Ethan loved it!  He was actually able to scoot backwards on it....just a little and he only moved about 3 inches total, but I'm sure he will get the hang of it soon enough and he'll take off.


Speaking of school, Hannah LOVES school.  She only goes once a week, but it's definitely the hilight of her week.....


And mommy loves it too because I get to get some errands done and things taken care of a little easier, and I get to spend some time with my sweet boy.  Don't tell Hannah, but when she's at school we destroy her room....


Ethan and Hannah are starting to interact so much more these days.  Ethan cracks up at her all day long and I think Hannah thrives on his reaction.  It's so fun seeing them roll on the floor together, both standing at her kitchen and just sitting and playing together.  I hope they are close forever!

post signature

2 comments:

Strange family said...

such sweet kiddos!

Lindsay said...

He looks so big in these pics, especially that last one.