Hannah started our day today extra early at 6:30. Wes heard her while he was getting ready to leave for work and she was apparently waking up from a dream and saying that she needed to find Marley's purse. So, he put her in bed with me and we rested until 7:00. I turned on Mickey Mouse and then Max and Ruby for her until 8:00, when Ethan woke up. I got Ethan and fed him a waffle (he ate the entire thing) and Hannah ate a pop tart. We played with markers and had a pretend picnic and then it was Ethan's nap time. I got Ethan dressed for the day and put him down at 9:15 and Hannah and I got dressed.
Ethan woke up at 10:30 and since Dr. B told us Hannah wouldn't be contagious today, we headed to Kohls to return something and then to the mall to eat with daddy at chick fil a. Hannah usually has school on Tuesdays, but since she was sick yesterday I kept her home. We got home at around 1:00 and both kids went to sleep at 1:30. During nap time I vacuumed, cleaned up around the house and took care of some other things I've been needing to do.
Ethan and Hannah both woke up at the same exact time at 3:30. Ethan ate raisins and goldfish for a snack and Hannah ate veggie straws. After snacks we went on a walk. We are borrowing this double jogging stroller from a friend right now and Hannah wants to ride in this every time we walk.
When we got home from our 2 yard walk (Ethan kept pulling Hannah's hair and Hannah was getting so mad so we just headed home) we played outside for a little while. Hannah was fussy and I thought she might have started feeling bad, but it wasn't anything that a little Beauty and the Beast couldn't fix. Ethan and I played in his room while she watched that.
At around 5:15 I started getting things together for Ethan and Hannah to go spend the evening with Aunt Jenn and Uncle James while daddy went bike riding and mommy went shopping. I opened the fridge to get some grapes to cut up for Ethan's supper. Ethan went straight for the fridge and so I let him play there for a little while. I was literally standing 2 feet away from him and when I turned around to put the grapes back in the fridge I saw that he had gotten into the cream cheese and opened it! He was having a ball.
So after this incident I decided to give both the kids baths and that way we wouldn't have to worry about it when they got home from Aunt Jenn and Uncles James' house. And I never thought I'd be able to get rid of the chive and onion smell from Ethan if I didn't bathe him. Hannah asked to go outside to play hopscotch after her bath. Since she was already clean I decided to bring hopscotch inside. She loved this.
After playing for a little while I ran into my room to change clothes to get ready to go. When I came back Hannah had helped herself into the high chair (which she hasn't sat in in over a year)....
and Ethan had decided to eat markers...
All I could do was laugh. I had JUST bathed this child. HA!
I dropped the kids off at Aunt and Uncles at 6:00 and I headed to the mall for some much needed retail therapy. It had been too long! When I got home Ethan was asleep and Hannah was playing with stamps. I read Hannah a book and tucked her in.
Not much longer until my head hits the pillow now. A fun Tuesday with my littles!





0 comments:
Post a Comment