My grandpa got my nephew, Carter (who is now 7), a sailor outfit when he was a baby. My sister had Carter's pictures taken in it years ago, and I knew I wanted to do the same.
(This is Carter)
I think little sailor dresses for girls can be really cute, so I went with it...
Ethan's is shorts, so I was worried that we weren't going to get an opportunity to take pictures outside since the outfit fits him now, when it's cold. Luckily it's been a little warmer lately.
Hannah is such a little model. She was doing whatever we asked her to do. Such a doll.
Ethan was so oblivious to what we were doing. All he cared about what shoving as many leaves as possible in his mouth.
I loved capturing these pictures of my cute little sailors.
I wish matching outfits for boys and girls were easier to come by.






1 comments:
Precious! Try Strasburg Children for matching outfits. You can get pieces on sale for reasonable prices - we used matching outfits for Easter last year.
Post a Comment