For Christmas, my mom got Hannah and I matching aprons. Hannah's says: "cooking it up with mommy" and mine says: "cooking it up with Hannah." I love them and I've been anxious to put them to use, and yesterday we finally did!
We decided to do this activity right after an afternoon bath, and Hannah insisted on wearing her Cinderella dress. I didn't mind. She looked precious.
And incase anyone is worried that I've turned into super mom, don't worry....
We used pre-made dough.
Hannah loved using the cookie cutter to make very random shapes of cookies.
We had hearts, airplanes, bunny rabbits, a puppy dog and lots of flowers. Hannah's favorite part was putting the flour on the wax paper. Of course, the messiest part, which I hadn't originally intended to let her do. I haven't tasted our creation yet, but Hannah definitely approves.
Even though this was a little messier than I first anticipated, it was well worth it. Hannah really loved it and I loved making the memories. Aunt Jenn has made cookies with Hannah a few times before, but this was our first time together. LOVED.EVERY.MINUTE!




3 comments:
Sorry Shelly! I ruined it by letting her put the flour on the wax paper ;-) James keeps warning me that the mess will come back to haunt us. :-)
So fun! Tell Hannah to save some for Auntie Ang!
She's so precious and girly!
Post a Comment