Sunday, January 22, 2012

2 BIG milestones!

I can't believe Ethan has reached 2 huge milestones just since his 8 month post 3 days ago!  
Ethan has been working SO HARD at crawling, and I think he's finally conquered the concept.  I'm not sure I'm ready for him to take off quite yet, but I guess I better get ready, because he's crawling!


Another big milestone is that I can feel a sharp little tooth poking through his gums. I can't believe he finally has a tooth! I was beginning to think he was never going to get one....although, it surely hasn't slowed him down.  He's been gumming waffles for breakfast, green beans at lunch, tortillas, strawberries, bread and crackers. 

I sure am going to miss this gummy smile....


Stop growing up so fast, sweet boy!
post signature

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

He is precious. I can't get enough of your pictures of this guy!