Sunday was a special day for our family. We dedicated Ethan at church. At our church, this is a commitment as parents that we will raise Ethan in a Christian home and teach him about Jesus. Our prayer is that Ethan will come to know Jesus at a young age and follow Him forever. I pray daily that Ethan would be a leader among his friends as he gets older and for his wife one day...but we still have 40 years until that, and we are open to arranged marriages if anyone has a sweet girl out there....ha!
I sent these little invitations to our family. We took some pictures of Ethan for our church bulletin and I just had to use them for something else because they were so cute.
And a huge mom fail is that I didn't take ANY pictures the day of the dedication. We just had so much going on that day. I thought about it 100 times, but it just never happened.
I sure love my Ethan and pray he knows how much we will always love him, but that there is a Father that could love him beyond any earthly love we could ever offer.

1 comments:
What a special day!
Post a Comment