Most of you know that Wesley and his family have participated in Volunteer Christian Builders ever since Wesley was little. Well, this week is the annual trip. Unfortunately we couldn't make the trip this year. It's in Shreveport and Wesley's dad, grandpa and grandma stopped by on their way.
Wesley's grandparents are some of the kindest people I know. They have excepted me as one of their own grandchildren and they love the Lord and are so faithful to serve Him. We really enjoyed visiting with them, and they enjoyed meeting their new great-grandson!
As a woman I don't think I've ever understood the importance of carrying on a family name. After seeing these 4 together, it was a little more clear.
You could tell that Papaw was beaming with pride!
And on another note, Wes surprised me this weekend with a little gift. I have several willow tree figurines that I decorate with around our house. Well, he added to my collection by getting me a little girl figure.
James and Jenn got me the family of 3 with the baby for my birthday when I was pregnant with Hannah. Now that Ethan is here we needed to complete our family. Looks like a complete family to me!




3 comments:
Love Willow Tree! Your family looks perfect.
i LOVE that picture of the 4 generations of the Tyler men. His grandpa WAS beaming. so special! that is a picture that needs to be framed :)
These are priceless, and I love Ethan's sweet smiles in the post below.
Post a Comment