Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blog Design

A couple of years ago I bought a digital scrapbooking program.  I needed a hobby I could do while Hannah was napping. I've so enjoyed it, but I haven't used it for scrapbooking.  One thing I love using it for is blog design.  My friend Carrie did my blog design a while back and I've loved it so much that I haven't wanted to change it. It's still fun for me to design blog headers, though. So, if anyone is interested, I'm going to give this blog design away to someone.


And if you have little ones, I'll include these for your sidebar....



And If I remember, I'll include this signature for you. This isn't guaranteed, because it's been forever since I've done it and I don't know if I remember how!
And if I'm really good and remember how to do a blog divider, I'll include this little divider for you, too! 

This has just been something fun for me and honestly I spent so much time napping at the end of my pregnancy and since I've had Ethan that I haven't played with my program in a while, but I started playing this weekend and now I'm hooked again!

The first person to comment and say they want this design gets it.

Here are some other fun ones I've done for friends recently.




All of my designs kind of look the same. I'm not too creative. ha! 

5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Me!! I would love it! But if I don't qualify because I don't have little ones, I understand. :)

J and J Tyler said...

I would say me but we were second! :-

( Maybe you know how to fix mine!

Kaitlin said...

Thank you! I'm excited. I'll get the picture and info sent to you ASAP. I didn't know you designed blogs. You've done really cute ones and I'm excited to have one!

Lindsay said...

That first one you did is so precious ;) Actually, I am partial to all of those!

Reagan said...

I love mine! Thanks Shelly!