Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and discovered that we have a big boy! Ethan weighs 11 pounds, 8 oz (46%), and is 23 inches long (53%). I guess this is more average than big, but little Hannah has always been on the lower end of the charts, so I was surprised that Ethan seemed so much bigger.
For my records, I wanted to record a few of his stats with bullet points. Some may be repetitive from my last blog post. At 2 months, Ethan is:
- in size 1 diapers
- newborn-3 month clothes
- loving ceiling fans and people's faces
- cooing a lot
- enjoying tummy time and trying hard to roll
- taking most naps in his swing
- nursing every 3 hours during the day
- starting to suck on his fingers
- taking a pacifier (when he decides he wants it)
- going to sleep at 10:00 every night, waking around 7:30, but still waking twice to eat in the night
- being swaddled at bedtime
- bald like an old man
What a fun, easy baby he has been so far! I hope he continues to be so happy.
In other news, today I took Hannah to the movies for the first time. She's been once before with Aunt Jenn, but today was my first time to experience it with her. Whew, she exhausted me. It wasn't a very engaging movie for her age, so she got bored pretty quickly. I had to bribe her to stay in her seat a few times and when I ran out of bribes, we headed out the door.
We lasted about 45 minutes. We may wait a while before we try again.
I've finally charged my battery for my camera, so this should be the last post with such bad quality pictures!


2 comments:
Don't you just love your little boy Shelly?? Congratulations, by the way. I'm pretty late on that ;) What movie did yall try to go see?
Nothing like taking 50 pictures to get 3 good ones! :) They are absolutely precious!
Post a Comment