Monday, April 11, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Well, I'm  34 weeks pregnant, and feeling (and looking) about 44 weeks pregnant!  I had a doctors appointment on Friday and found out that Ethan has dropped a little bit and appears to be head down for now. I hope he stays that way.  My doctor said he should, and she will check his position from here on out.  She also mentioned at my appointment that if labor was to start now, they wouldn't stop it.  I know I'm still tooooo early to deliver, but that made things extremely real and made me realize how soon we're going to have Ethan here!


Thanks for participating in my poll about Ethan's arrival.  Can I just say, bless your sweet souls who said I would go early?! I don't want to go too early, but a couple of weeks would be fabulous.

Ethan is now the size of a cantaloupe, weighing almost 5 pounds. My weekly e-mail said that babies born between 34-37 weeks generally have no long term health problems. That's comforting to know that I've made it to this point.  Wes and I just spent a few minutes talking about how surreal it is that he's going to be here....and soon!

Hannah has taken a big interest in Ethan lately.  She says his name, points to his bed and says "baby, sleep," and is just having a more overall understanding of what is happening....maybe! haha! I guess we will see.

6 weeks and counting....

1 comments:

The Gentry's said...

You look beautiful!!! Can't believe you're so close:-)