My hair seems to always end up the same way. I will grow it out, chop it off, then grow it out again and I always end up wearing it the same way all the time. Just straight and down. Well, I've been playing with Hannah's hair lately and it's so fun to give her lots of new looks. She truly is my little baby doll that I love dressing up!
Here she is with a little flippy do.
On Saturday we tried a ponytail. I can't believe how long her hair is getting! A few more inches of growth and it will all fit in the ponytail.
We have her infamous pig tails, which are getting a tad out of control.
And just down, kinda curled under.
Oh, and bed head! (with finger paints on our face!)
Having a girl is SO FUN! She loves getting her hair done, toenails painted and pretending to put on mommy's make up. I love it!
I added a poll to the right side of my blog to see what you think about Ethan's arrival. Can't wait to see what everyone thinks!





3 comments:
The pony tail is too cute! I can't believe how long it is! She looks so sweet and angelic with her hair curled under!!!
She is so sweet! I haven't gotten brave enough to try nail polish and curling irons yet. :)
My favorite is the bed head! Precious!
Post a Comment