Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yea or Nay?

So, everyone has seen those crazy moms who dress their kids up as if they are playing dolls. Well, I've become one of them. I love dressing Hannah up in cute outfits and during our middle of the night feedings I stare in her closet wondering what outfit she'll wear the next day. My latest obsession has become flower bows. I just made my first one yesterday, but I didn't even want to take it off of her last night to go to sleep. I just thought she looked so adorable. So, below is a picture and on the right is a poll. I want to know what all of you think of the large object on Hannah's head :) Yea for you like it, Nay if you don't!! Don't worry - I can't tell who votes, or what you vote, so be honest! Happy voting.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you know i am voting YAY!!

Pleasant Living said...

That's a BIG bow!

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Well you know I love it!!!

Unknown said...

How does Wes feel about the huge bows? Greg hates them, every time I put a big bow on Carly's head he shakes his head and rolls his eyes... the boys just don't understand!

Jill said...

Oh my, that's adorable! And you made that? And you said you aren't crafty!