This has been a big and busy week for us. As mentioned in a previous post, Hannah turned a month old on Monday. Isn't she growing so fast?!
On Tuesday we made a little trip to the baseball park to watch Carter's first T-ball practice. Carter did so good and watching all those 4 & 5 year olds was so entertaining. I can't wait for the actual games. It should be very interesting. Hannah got to see her cousin Marley at the practice. They were staring to miss each other.
Wednesday was a HUGE day. We moved Hannah to her crib. I thought it would be a bit more traumatic for me, but it ended up being wonderful. Hannah did great and I got to sleep a little bit better without the grunts coming from a couple of feet away!
Friday we packed up and drove to Houston for Hannah to meet her great-grandparents and some great aunts and uncles. It was a fun time and I don't think Hannah hit the floor (or the swing or the bouncy seat) the entire time we were there. The great-grandparents loved her to pieces and never put her down!
On the way

Great Grand-parents (Wesley's grandparents)

All of us

After a great visit with everyone in Houston, we headed to Beaumont to go to my sister-in-law's baby shower on Sunday. That was a fun time and we ate boiled crabs while we were in town. YUMMY!! Have I mentioned I LOVE seafood?! Hannah came to the shower with me and Granna enjoyed showing her off to all her friends that were there. Again, I don't think Hannah hit the floor the entire weekend!
Ready for the shower

Me & Kayla at the shower

Hannah also got to meet her great-grandfather (Shelly's grandfather).This picture is especially funny because Hannah is grabbing papa's checkbook. If you know me, you know I'm always teasing my papa about giving me money. The more he gives, the more I tease him about giving me more, so it was HILARIOUS when Hannah kept reaching for his checkbook. I'm not sure he found the humor! :)

We are back in Tyler now and all a bit exhausted from our busy weekend. Traveling with a new baby makes for a longer trip and a jam packed car! It was well worth it though for Hannah to meet everyone. We're looking forward to relaxing this week!
1 comments:
That picture of Papa and Hannah is PRICELESS! I'm laughing out loud.
Post a Comment