Thursday, June 25, 2009

This Week

So, what does a stay at home mom do, anyway? Well, this week I've been.....

working on crafty little projects





watching movies


catching up on household chores






and TRYING to get some sun! (I only last about 15 minutes...It's so H-O-T!)


But don't be fooled, life is BUSY! Hannah is awake so much more now, so we spend LOTS of time talking, reading, listening to music, dancing, and just being together. My schedule has adapted to hers, but in a good way. I love that when I leave the house I have to think about diapers, wipes, burp cloths, change of clothes, etc. Although it's overwhelming and I ALWAYS forget something, life is great. I couldn't ask for a better baby. I don't think I even realize how blessed I am. God is SO FAITHFUL and I'm amazed at His patience and love for me.

Hannah has started smiling! It's brings so much joy to my heart!!! Below is a little video of our mobile and smiley little girl. (mainly for the grandparents!)



4 comments:

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Wow...you have been busy!!! Now all you need is 2 more children. My little Hannah just gets cuter everyday. I am so blessed with beautiful healthy grandbabies!!

Strange family said...

Love her! we need to get together again! i like seeing Hannah awake!

Pleasant Living said...

what a sweet little girl!

rinewaltfam said...

She sure is beautiful!! We missed seeing yall at the lake this weekend...Easton and I were in Waco and Elle had a t-ball game--hopefully we can catch up soon! Cant wait to give Hannah some more sugars!