Today is my first official day as a stay at home mom. Hannah turned 6 weeks old on Friday, and if I was returning to work, today would have been my first day back. I am so thankful I'm not having to go back. Hannah is still so, so tiny and I can't imagine having to leave her ALL DAY! I'm blessed to have a husband who not only supports me in staying home, but is also passionate about me being here for her everyday. We have had so much fun over the past 6 weeks being together day in and day out (and many nights!), and I'm not at all ready to give that up. I love my new role as a full-time mom!
7 comments:
Has it already been six weeks!?!? :) Wow, times flies. We miss you up here, but are very thankful along side you that you get to be Hannah's mommy 24/7. Enjoy every minute and we've GOT to do lunch very soon...I need a baby fix!!! :)
you both are beautiful!
yay!!! i am jealous! i go back to work in three weeks...but, thankfully it is only 16 hours a week (at night!)
you and hannah look great!!!
I can't wait for that time either!! She is absolutely beautiful!! Hopefully we can get together sometime, I can't wait to see her! Glad to hear that your adjusting well and your both happy and healthy! :)
This is such a beautiful picture!
You will never regret staying at home with her! She's a blessed little girl! Beautiful pic, the two of you. You need to frame it!
You are doing a great job too!
Post a Comment