Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Adventures

This is really sad, but I have not taken any pictures with my actual camera in the entire month of November or December.  I have some pictures that I have snapped with  my phone, though. 

It's been really, really cold the past couple of weeks, so we've been trying to do things to stay warm.  We went to Discovery Science this week with some friends and had a fun time.



Ethan explaining how this works to Addison. 


 After Discovery Science we headed to Don Juans (my favorite) to eat. 


Earlier in the week we went to a friends house to decorate cookies and gingerbread houses. This was one of Hannahs' favorite things to do and has asked if we can decorate another one. 


We also went to the movies to see Frozen this week. The kids had a good time and Ethan just got a little squirmy towards the end, but we had a great time with friends and Ethan enjoyed his popcorn!


One of our favorite things to do right now is sit around the fire and watch Christmas movies!



0 comments: