Monday, November 25, 2013

Lately

We have just been living life around the Tyler house lately. Getting ready for Christmas and the busyness of the season.  I have been helping direct Hannah's choir class this year at church and this past week she had her program. It was a PJ party, so the kids and teachers wore their pajamas. 


Hannah did good on stage and really enjoys going to choir each week.  I hope she picked up some musical talent from her daddy!

While Hannah was at school on Thursday Ethan and I went to Toys R Us to look around for some Christmas ideas.  Ethan grabbed this mask and loved it.  Our cousin, Grayson, had this same mask at the beach this summer and Ethan loved it then, too. It made the list!


After I picked Hannah up from school on Thursday we headed to my sisters house.  Christie and Justin went out of town for a night for their anniversary and so we were on kid duty. It was my first time to get this many kids ready for school so early! Next year is going to be a rude awakening when Hannah starts kindergarten.  6:40 is early for us!!  


Uncle Wes posed with the kids since he had on his back pack, too. 

Hannah and I planned to go see Beauty and the Beast Saturday evening.  Our local high school was putting it on and we heard it was great.  Hannah was so, so excited to go!


Unfortunately, at intermission Hannah wasn't feeling good at all, so we had to leave. She was sad to have to miss, but I knew she wasn't feeling good because she kept asking when we could go. Poor darling.

Sunday we stayed home and decorated her Christmas tree.  She looks forward to this every year. 


Little girl is feeling so much better now! We are ready to head out for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Fun times ahead! 

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute turquoise necklace and cute pink tree!