For Hannah's last dance class of the year they let the parents come in and watch their kids to see what they have been learning. Hannah did so good and is learning much more than she knew last year.
Getting ready for dance each morning always takes a little persuading because she doesn't ever want to stop what she's doing to get dressed, but once she's there she has a blast.
I'm so proud of this little girl and I'm excited to see her perform in April on the big stage!
On another note, I went to an ugly sweater Christmas party. I didn't win any awards with my sweater, but my friend Angela totally rocked the 80's Christmas and won the best overall dressed.
If you are my age, can you totally see your mom wearing what she has on to her office Christmas party in the 80's? And her hair! She looked awesome.
I also went to Hannah's Christmas program at school. She wanted NOTHING to do with singing. She just cried the whole time...even though I let her choose her headband that didn't match.
Brother was watching and tried to comfort her, but it didn't seem to help.
Oh well, maybe next year!
1 comments:
Haha, Shepard refused to sing, too!
Post a Comment