Monday, November 4, 2013

Camping

Saturday afternoon Wes and Hannah headed to Tyler State Park for a camp out.  Hannah has been so excited to go! They went on a little nature walk and met one of Wes' college roommates out there.  They had a great time.


Me, Ethan and cousin Andrew headed out there after nap time and ate, roasted marshmallows and threw rocks into the water.  It was a fun time.


It was cold outside! Me and the boys left at about 8:00 to head home to sleep in our warm beds.  I think Ethan's a little too young for tent camping. Maybe soon, but not yet!

Wes said Hannah did great and slept all night.  In the morning she woke up and bundled up around the campfire.


Little girl had a good time and Wes had fun, too. I think I'm going t have to start enjoying tent camping very soon!

1 comments:

J and J Tyler said...

Love it! Andrew had so much fun! Thanks for taking him!