The kids started back to Mothers Day Out today. Hannah will continue going on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Ethan will go on Tuesdays only. I'm happy to have some routine back to our week. Both the kids love school and both their teachers said they did great today. Aunt Jenn is Hannah's teacher again this year (Jenn moved up to pre-k) and I don't know how, but she gets Hannah to nap every time she's there!
Ethan wasn't too excited about having a photoshoot before school (he just wanted to push his lawn mower around, which is in his hands). This was Ethans first time to sleep on a mat and not in a crib. His teacher said he did great and that he was the first one to fall asleep. She said he was really sleepy after lunch and was ready to lay down. Awesome!!
So happy to get good reports! Love these little munchkins!! I enjoy my time to run around town alone, but I sure miss my side kicks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment