Thursday, February 7, 2013

super fun day!

On Monday we headed to dancing, as usual, at 9:15.  When we left dancing we headed to Toys R Us and got Hannah some fairy wings and got Ethan a new woody doll.   They both loved their new prizes.   Then we headed to Chuck E. Cheese! We haven't been there in a long time.  Hannah was on cloud 9, and Ethan had a great time, too!


Hannah's favorite thing is the cinderella carriage, and we spend alot of our tokens on it!

(not sure what's going on with Hannah's teeth here - but she does not have all silver teeth as it appears - ha!)

Hannah is really good at this water squirting game.  There is a target and you aim the water gun at it.  Ethan wanted to do it too, but being the smart mom that I am,  I didn't put a token in his to start the water.  All of Chuck E Cheese would have been soaked if I did. 


After Chuck E Cheese we headed to chick fil a.  Hannah still doesn't know Chucky's has pizza. From what I've heard, it's expensive and gross, so we usually just leave and get lunch somewhere else. 

After our morning adventures we headed home and took some naps. It was such a fun morning with my little ones!

1 comments:

J and J Tyler said...

SO fun! They are such precious kiddos!