Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Look alike

As I mentioned in a previous post, people have started to say that Ethan is looking more like Wes.  I don't see it, and most days there is at least one moment that I look at each of them and think they are a spitting image of me. So, I thought I would do some comparing of me and the kids, and I'm going to try to find some pictures of Wes soon to compare, too!

Me and Hannah:


Me and Ethan:


I actually don't think Ethan and I look alot alike in these pictures, but that picture of me could possibly be a picture of Ethan at that age.  It looks just like him.  In fact, when I was flipping through these pictures, one of my nieces saw that picture and said: It's Ethan!

And here is a picture of both my little ones at the same age. 


I can see the resemblance, but they don't look identical to me. 

What do you think?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think they definitely look like siblings, but not exactly alike. I think they both resemble you and not Wes (but we'll have to see the baby pics of Wes). So fun! A stranger today told Tate that he got his big brown eyes from me (clearly!).

Kayla said...

They have your baby nose...