Today Hannah and I did something neither of us had ever done...
I bought this gingerbread kit yesterday and I knew Hannah would have a great time putting it all together. We waited until Ethan was asleep, because he would have just made a huge mess and had a major sugar rush after eating all the candy from it.
Hannah did so good and did most of it herself. I help with some icing, but she stuck everything on it.
Caught licking off some icing!
This little girl loves anything arts and crafts and this was no exception. She had a good time!
She was so proud of her finished product and she can't wait to show daddy when he gets home from work. Ours didn't quite turn out like the box, but I think ours is better because of the cute girl next to it.
This will definitely be a new Christmas tradition...and maybe we will let brother join us next year!





2 comments:
How is it that baby Hannah is almost 4? Really? 4? That's crazy.
So cute! We decorated sugar cookies last night. After the Honey Badger went to bed, of course ;)
Post a Comment