Friday, December 28, 2012

Family Pictures

Now that our Christmas cards have been delivered (and probably taken off display at some people's houses by now) I thought I would post some of my favorites.  


Ethan was not in a picture taking mood.  He was hungry and cold.  But, we managed to get a few sweet shots of him.


Hannah, on the other hand, was doing great.  She's at a great age that bribes actually work really well, so we told her she would get a special treat if she smiled big!


Below is one of my all time favorite pictures...


Hannah LOVES her daddy!

When we first got there Hannah found this dandelion, which she calls bubble flowers, and our photographer caught this sweet picture.


Oh, these two melt my heart. The really love each other so much. 


And I love this guy, SO much!!


I'm so thankful to the Lord for blessing me with each of these people.  Wes is the best dad and husband and my kids just melt my heart each day.  Sometimes I really do think I'm living a fairy tale - and it's not just because I have a little girl that wears princess dresses every day!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

That picture of Hannah!!!!! Beautiful family!

Kayla said...

GREAT pics! Love the new blog. You are awesom!

Kayla said...

*awesome