Hannah has to have a very minor procedure thing done tomorrow morning so today I was explaining to her what was going to happen. She seemed OK with everything, but then when I told her she wasn't going to be able to eat breakfast, this was her reaction...
That was her re-enactment, but it was pretty similar to the original. She cracks me up. I didn't make her nap today because she's been fighting us at bedtime so I've wanted to see if no nap would help, or if melt down mode would start at about 5:00. So far, so good. Well, when she's sleepy she tends to get really silly, so I took advantage and asked her to make all kinds of silly faces.
Super cheeeeese!
Sweet girl watching brother sleep.
Catching a bubble.
Love my silly girl!





1 comments:
I love that girl! She is adorable!
Post a Comment