Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Check up


As you can see, Wesley finished Hannah’s dresser, and it looks AMAZING!! I am so blessed to have a husband who is so handy. I can’t wait to fill the drawers with onesies, bows, socks and booties!


I had my monthly check up today and everything continues to look wonderful. We are so thankful. I got to hear little Hannah’s heartbeat, which makes me melt every time I hear it. I had some routine blood work done and am prayerful that the results will turn out OK. It’s to check for gestational diabetes. Also, I have a rare blood type which requires me to get RhoGAM shots every 3 months to prevent from my blood mixing with the baby’s blood and causing negative antibodies. (That’s the way I understand it, anyway). So, I had to get that shot again today and was also tested to make sure that no negative antibodies have already mixed with the baby’s. They didn’t really say what the result would be if they had, but I’m just praying that they haven’t!

I’m approaching my third trimester and I’m hoping it’s as good as the second one was. I’ve felt great the past few months and just hope I keep feeling OK. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for Me, Wesley and Hannah through this journey. It feels like we still have forever to go, so keep praying!

2 comments:

Strange family said...

let me know about the gest. diabetes! i've been praying for you today. the room looks fab! wes is so good! :)

enjoy the pregnancy. it's wonderful when they are here, but sometimes i miss feeling him in my tummy!

rinewaltfam said...

I am so glad to hear that everything is still going great...the room looks precious! We can't wait to meet her!