Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Summer fun!

On Monday the weather was so pretty! It was hot outside and we LOVED having the sun beaming on us. We played outside ALL DAY. 


Last year Hannah liked water, but this year she seems to LOVE it.  She doesn't mind water in her face as much and she had so much fun in the sprinkler.


Wes bought this bike last week from our neighbor.  I thought he was crazy because it will be years before Ethan can really ride this, but Ethan loves it.  He gets on it every time we go outside and says "vroom vroom." I think he thinks it's a motorcycle. 


This is what Jersey thought of our fun day outside...


Pretty girl.


Ethan having fun with a ball bigger than him.


Today it decided to be in the 50's. I'm sooo over the cold weather. We have so much more fun when it's nice enough to play outside.  My arms ended up with a little sunburn and we ate dinner outside on the patio.  I can't wait for summer...even the 100 degree temps. There's nothing I don't like about summer! In fact, I'm boycotting these cold weather temps and I packed up all our warm clothes - so if you see my kids shivering in their spring outfits, it's not their fault :) 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Haha! I'm boycotting this weather, too. And Tate REFUSED to wear a jacket this morning.

J and J Tyler said...

So fun! I just want it to pick a season!!! What a fun bike!