Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Break wrap up - 2013

Well, I've been way too busy being  super mom this week to blog - ha! It's been spring break here and with no school, no dancing and no choir, we've had some extra time to do some fun things!

We started our Monday morning off right by sleeping late and then getting donuts!


Nothing makes that girl happier than a pink sprinkle donut.  Then we were off to Chuck E. Cheese!


Ethan wasn't so sure about this thing, but he gave me a couple smiles so I don't think he was too traumatized.  Chuck E. Cheese can be exhausting with two kids and apparently this is the place to be during spring break! It was definitely more crowded than an average Monday morning.  Chucky made an appearance, but we steered clear.  My kids are scared of him - can't blame them!

Tuesday we woke up all under the weather.  Even Wes missed work because his allergies and sinuses were bothering him.  So, we laid low,  but that afternoon I just couldn't stay cooped up inside because it was so pretty outside.  So, me and the kids went to the "castle" park, as Hannah calls it.


With each trip the the park Ethan gets a little easier, and alot more brave.


Tuesday night Hannah stayed up way past her bed time and we had a picnic in the living room.  Some days she's just soooo sweet and in the best mood and I just don't want the day to end so I end up letting her stay awake forever.


Wednesday we did something new.  I've heard of my friends taking their kids the airport to watch airplanes take off, but I didn't ever think it was anything Hannah would enjoy.  Well, now that we have a boy who is obsessed with airplanes, I thought we would try it out....and I'm SO glad we did!


Ethan loved it!! Cousin Andrew came along too and I think he enjoyed being out, too!
Hannah cared way more about lunch time than she did about the planes. I think she asked me 400 times when we were going to have our picnic lunch. 


Wednesday night Hannah and I made cookies...sorta. She begged and begged to do it, I got all the stuff out, she made 1 cookie and then decided she wanted to go play outside with Daddy and Ethan!



On Thursday we headed to the bounce place!


It was wild and i didn't get many pictures, but I was able to get Hannah to slow down for a minute to get this cute picture of her.

Tomorrow we are heading to our church park with some friends to end our fun week. I probably won't have time to blog tomorrow because 5 cousins are spending the night tomorrow!! It's going to be a CRAZY, fun night!! We are excited, but I better rest up tonight!

So glad I can spend these moments with my sweet babies.  

0 comments: