Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Our summer - in phone pictures

I seem to capture a lot of our memories on my camera phone.  Anytime we're out and about I have my phone, so that's where alot of our pictures end up.  I was looking through  my phone last night and I thought to myself "we've had a fun summer!" - so I thought I'd share.

We started off the summer in not such a fun way - Hannah had to get an x-ray of her throat because of a swallowing issue. Everything turned out fine and the only reason I'm sharing this picture is because I thought she looked adorable in her hospital gown.


Hannah and I attended London's dance recital.  Hannah loved watching all the dancers and she's excited that she will be starting dancing this Monday!


Ethan had his first bike ride.


We went to the Fort Worth zoo and Ethan was worn out!


....and so was Hannah!


We have enjoyed several trips to the nail salon.


We've enjoyed some sweet treats....


...and some messy treats.


We have stayed up way past our bed time acting silly and had many midnight snacks.


We've played with sweet friends.


Played outside every.single.day.


We made home made sunflower seeds, thanks to Mrs. Ashley for the sunflower plant. 


and we've partied like rockstars!


We have made countless trips to the zoo, parks, playgrounds and had multiple play dates with great friends.  We've gone on several vacations with family. This truly has been a really fun summer and I love spending time and making memories with my family.  I'm excited to see what next year holds when the kids are a little older and can enjoy even more!

post signature

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ethan's eyelashes are to die for!