Now that school has started we are back in the swing of things and I feel like I have a little more time to plan out fun things for me and the kids to do. There have also been some fun things that have started this semester.
Part of turning 3 means it's time to visit the dentist. Hannah was SO EXCITED to go to the dentist and thought it was so funny that her male doctor has a pony tail. Hannah had a great experience at the dentist and we're looking forward to going again soon for our first cleaning!
Hannah and I also made brownies together for the first time last week. She enjoyed pouring the mix into the bowl, stirring and most of all, licking the spoon.
Wes and I recently worked in the church nursery and I saw a bucket of raw noodles, beans and rice. I thought that looked like fun for the kids and thought it would be fun for both the kids ages. It was a hit, although Ethan ate a few bites. They both have enjoyed this activity several times.
Marley came over to play the other day and we made some bead bracelets. The girls had a great time doing it and it kept them occupied for a while. They loved showing off their new bracelets when they were done.
And probably the hilight of our year was on Monday when Hannah started dancing. We've been watching London through the window at dance for months and Hannah has been so excited to be old enough to start dancing. She was ecstatic to put on her tap and ballet shoes. Each class the do 15 minutes of ballet, 15 minutes of tap and 15 minutes of tumbling. I wasn't the best dancer as a child, but tumbling was my thing and after class on Monday Hannah said tumbling was her favorite part. Maybe she will take after her momma!
Love new things with my sweet kids. So glad cool weather is coming and we can do more fun things outside!





2 comments:
So fun! You're such a good Momma! And Hannah is getting prettier and prettier!!
I can't wait until the girls get to come and watch Hannah at dance! She is the cutest!
Post a Comment