Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blessings

I have felt incredibly blessed lately, so I thought I would share why….

I have a wonderful husband! I’ve known this for years, but as we approach 5 years of marriage, I can’t help but think how much he has enriched my life. He’s so patient, kind and loving…and he’s an awesome daddy to our precious little girl….which brings me to another blessing…Hannah . She continues to learn new things and she’s such a gift to us. She slept through the night last night. I feel like a new woman today! It’s the first time in 10 weeks that I’ve slept an entire night. It feels so good! You really can’t explain the love you have for your child. You truly have to experience it. Also, many of you know that our sweet puppy (our first child), Jersey, had a very traumatic experience due to fireworks on the 4th of July, and she almost didn’t make it. Well, we got to bring her home from the vet today and it’s going to be a slow process, but it looks like she’s going to be OK. It’s incredible to me that God cares so much about me that he spared the life of my sweet dog. I was a mess thinking she may not make it through. Wesley and I both have wonderful parents, grandparents, siblings and nieces and nephews (hurry up, Grayson!). We truly are blessed and are so thankful to serve a Lord who cares so much about us and continually pours out His blessings on us.

This week Wesley attended the annual Volunteer Christian Builders trip. It was in Woodville this year, which is just an hour from where my parents live, so Hannah and I headed to my mom’s for a crafty weekend….which also included shopping and pedicures, of course! I’m horrible at taking pictures most of the time, so below are just some random pictures of Hannah, since a blog entry without pictures is no fun!


3 comments:

Christie said...

So glad about Jersey!

Strange family said...

God is good! Hannah is ADORABLE! And I'm so happy to hear about Jersey!

J and J Tyler said...

Yea! More pics of Hannah. Since I have been off, I watch this quite often... and have been waiting! Can't wait to see yall! We miss hanging out with you.