As my last post mentioned, I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day! It was wonderful and I am so thankful for my healthy baby girl. My dad was in town and brought crawfish. SO YUMMY! Perfect meal for a perfect day. Wesley bought me some perfume, which I really needed. I'm so proud of him for remembering it was Mother's Day and helping make it so special! 
We had Hannah's weight check on Wednesday and she's back up to birth weight. YAY! The doctor was very happy with that. They said they shoot for babies being back up to their birth weight by 2 weeks, and Hannah did it with 2 days to spare! Needless to say, she's a wonderful eater. I'm so grateful for that.
Since my mom has been here we've been doing lots of crafty projects. One project that I've really enjoyed is making tutu bow holders. It's so much fun and I think I'm going to start selling them. Surely there is a market out there, right? I can't be the only girl that wants something so girly. :) Here is a picture of my creation.
I guess that's it. Things are going really well with Hannah. She's so perfect and we love her more and more each day. We feel like our hearts are going to explode with joy and love.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Updates
Posted by Shelly at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You will continue to love her more and more - it doesn't seem possible to love someone so tiny so much - but you do! - Your tutu bow holder is PRESH! Too bad I don't have a girl! - Hannah is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!
What a cute strawberry outfit!!! We are so excited to see you... only a few more days to meet Princess Hannah
Post a Comment