Well, Hannah decided to make her debut a little early. I was due on May 17 and she decided to come 16 days early, on May 1. It was perfect! Here's my story....
My water broke at 7:00 a.m. and I was home by myself. Wesley had just left the house to head to work. I called him and said: "I think my water just broke." Since I'm always joking about things like this, it took me a while to convince Wesley that I wasn't kidding! We didn't rush, but we finished packing our bags and getting ready to head to the hospital, and of course called our families, who were also somewhat shocked at Hannah's early arrival. We got to the hospital around 8:00 a.m. and we had our precious girl at 4:22 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and was 18.5 inches long.
I can't believe all of this happened over a week ago! I'm really scared to blink, because time has already gone by so fast. It's hard to believe that 10 months ago this little angel didn't even exist, and now she's a living, healthy baby girl. God is so amazing and we are so grateful for his blessings.
Because of Hannah's early arrival, I got to celebrate Mother's Day!! I'll be posting about those festivities soon....stay tuned!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Hannah's Arrival!
Posted by Shelly at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a precious new family!
God is so good!
Post a Comment