Monday, March 3, 2014

Back burner

Blogging has obviously taken the back burner these days. I'm so sad, because I love my blog and reading stories from months ago. I'm not giving up yet. I'm going to try to be better! We have been living life...and we have been freezing. Someone started wearing big boy underwear. 


And failed. We are now in pull ups just to make me feel like we are one step closer. 

Hannah got a new swim suit and wore it around the house when it was 20 degrees outside.


On a warmer day, (still about 45) the kids played in a sand area in our backyard. This has become something they love doing when it's warm enough to go outside. 


On a warmer day a couple of weeks ago I got the kids dressed and took some pictures in the yard. 

This boy just has my entire heart. I get weak in the knees when I look at him.


And this girl. OH. MY. WORD. She's just beautiful to me and looks 12 in this picture.  Can't believe she's starting kindergarten this year! Life is about to change drastically. 

Here's wishing for warmer weather and more blog posts to follow! 

0 comments: