We have been busy this summer and it's only June 10! We started VBS today and I saw so many cute pictures of other kids on Facebook today in their VBS t-shirts and we were lucky to make it there 5 minutes late, so I don't have a cute picture - maybe tomorrow!! But, the kids are loving VBS. Hannah talked about it alot today and Ethan crashed for over 3 hours, so I know he's having a great time! Ethan and Andrew get to be in the same room so I know they are having a great time together!
One place you can find us all summer is the pool. Hannah wakes up every day and asks to go to the "big pool"
Ethan gets a little easier each time we go and we always have alot of fun. Ethan definitely keeps the lifeguard on her toes. He has no fear.
Hannah and Wes had a camp out last weekend and Hannah had so much fun. Ethan and I joined the fun until bedtime.
They made it in the tent until about 3:30 a.m. and then Wes' air mattress deflated so they came inside the rest of the night. They have another camp out coming up soon and Hannah's excited!
We had 5 of our cousins come over Saturday night and had so much fun. The kids (with a little help from Wes and I) consumed 60 nuggets from McDonalds. I really don't know how my sister feeds these kids 3 meals a day every day!
Have I mentioned on my blog yet that we are moving? We are moving to another neighborhood in town and we've been packing up. We are excited and close this Thursday on our new house. Wes borrowed a trailer from a friend and his 4-wheeler to move the trailer around the back yard. Ethan was in heaven!
Ethan has loved having this new piece of large machinery around! He's such a boy!
We are having so much fun this summer and are excited to start making memories in our new home!




1 comments:
Can't wait to see the new digs!
Post a Comment