Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday Fun Day!

Ethan slept until 10:00 this morning.  When that boy decides he wants to sleep, he is a great sleeper.  Anyway, when he finally woke up (Hannah had been up since 7:30) we went and ran some errands and ended up at the pet shop.  We came here when Hannah was Ethan's age, but I don't think Hannah remembered.  It was a fun, new thing and both kids enjoyed themselves.


Hannah's favorite thing was a little kitty cat.  Wes and I aren't fans of kittens or cats, so we will most likely never own one, but Hannah thought this kitten was really cute. 


Ethan liked everything.  He was pointing to everything and was even able to pet a bunny.


It was a fun time! Towards the end Ethan was getting sleepy again and so we headed home for lunch and naps.  Ethan has been asleep for over 3.5 hours (he must be having a growth spurt), so Hannah and I decided to have a little fun without him.  It was starting to rain outside so I went to pinterest to find an idea and I found this fun milk/soap/food coloring idea.


This was a fun activity and kept Hannah busy for about 45 minutes. 
(Note: Hannah is, of course, in pajamas)


Now, if my sleepy boy ever wakes up, we are planning to make a castle out of paper cups. My guess is that our castle won't get too high before it's destroyed!

Love at home time with my kiddos!

post signature

1 comments:

Kayla said...

I've never heard of so much sleep from a little boy! How lucky are you!?!