This weekend we went to the children's park and took some pregnant pictures of me and my sister. Just thought I would share.
Great pictures, Shelly! I just hate that blogger makes the pictures so small! A constant gripe of mine!
Those are absolutely adorable!!! Love them! You and your sister look great!
Shelly, those are so great! Who took them! Ya'll are just to precious for words!
Wes took the pics. Didn't he do great?!
How sweet!
those are so sweet!! how fun to be pregnant with your sister!!love~
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great pictures, Shelly! I just hate that blogger makes the pictures so small! A constant gripe of mine!
Those are absolutely adorable!!! Love them! You and your sister look great!
Shelly, those are so great! Who took them! Ya'll are just to precious for words!
Wes took the pics. Didn't he do great?!
How sweet!
those are so sweet!! how fun to be pregnant with your sister!!
love~
Post a Comment