Well, we've decided on the name Hannah Kate Tyler for our new little addition coming in May. We can't wait to meet her. She's been moving like crazy and it's so much fun feeling her! It's truly amazing to have a life created inside of you. What a blessing! Below are some pictures of what we've been doing the past couple of weeks. Wesley is building a dresser for Hannah to match the crib, I painted her room pink, we've put the crib together and I've been growing :) It's taking Wesley a while to get used to our new pink room. He walks in there just about every day and says "wow, this is really pink." Oh, if he only knew what the future holds :) We are getting things done really early....partly because I'm anxious and a huge planner, but mainly because we are going to be so busy the next couple of months! We also found out that my sister is going to have a little GIRL! We are so excited that Hannah will have a little girl cousin that will be only days younger or
older than her and that lives just acr
oss t
own.
3 comments:
Such a sweet name!
Hey! This blog is so cool or "cute" whichever you prefer. ;-) We're glad we don't have a wedding one, though. Too much work!
Congrats on deciding on a name! Jenn will be out buying gifts with "H" monogrammed on them this weekend, I am sure. haha. (Jenn is butting in... no, I wont be allowed to because some meanie will stop me... okay back to James)
Ok, that's all. The room looks nice; we really like the bedding. Good luck with the rest of the furniture! Love you guys! Laters!
I love the bedding!! So are your colors black and pink then? I can't wait to see the room in person!
Post a Comment